- The WHY offers a variety of programming throughout the year. If there is a need or interest in a course, we try our best to find a qualified instructor to run the program.
- Programs that do not meet the minimum number of participants may be cancelled, so please register early! Most courses are cost-recovery and require a minimum participation in order to be held. The decision to cancel can be made a week or more in advance of the course start date, due to supplies that need to be ordered.
- If you withdraw from a program after it has started, a doctor’s letter and a completed program refund form are required in order to receive a refund. A $10.00 administration fee will be charged for all program withdrawals.
- We are unable to offer member discounts on contractual programs.
- If you a registered in a fitness class that runs at least twice a week, you may register for a 2nd fitness class at no extra charge!
We have deadlines to get programs into our brochure but we continually offer extra programs between publications. Please phone or come into the WHY to see what we are offering!